Monday, July 4, 2011

Restart

For a little over a year i've been sitting around trying to figure out what to do with this blog. I'm not anywhere near my goal of being a professional artist. However, I have been spending more of my time plugging away at my video game blog which has been doing quite well these past few months.In addition to that I've been slowly working my way up the ranks at my day-job. I have found kindred spirits who like me want to reach their goals and be masters of their field, but have been at a loss as to how to reach their goals. This has lead me to decide to want to help them and myself.

 From here on out I have decided something; I want to devote this blog to helping people get better at art, and to use that as a means of pushing myself forward and becoming a better accomplished artist. I will also be using additional things as a means of promotion for positive feedback. I want to accomplish my goals, but to do that i'm going to have to simplify them and work from here.

So now that I've gotten that out of the way. let's see if we can get this train back on track.

Here's a piece i had been sketching up a week ago.



This is just to show you guys that I haven't been slacking off in the least. I'm still drawing and always polishing my skills. I want my details to be top notch. 

So yeah.... Let's do this!

No comments: