Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jeme Ver 2

I don't remember if I talked about this before, but I submitted some pages from an old comic I did called Sixty 6 for some friends back in Virignia, and they were interested in anything I've done for the series since. Good , but of course since I had the characters and story on the shelf for so long that it's kind of rough trying to recreate the magic. So I did the only thing I possibly could, which was redesign the characters to suite my current style. So I'll probably take a week or two out to redesign the characters and see if I can at least get a 20 page story out of the notes that i currently have. If anything comes of it, you guys will be the first to know.

This is Jeme Hendricks, Blind Bass Guitarist and one of the main characters of the story. He uses Echo-Location to navigate the wastelands of route 66, and to defend against the dangerous characters that roam the landscape. Yes, I know that's a crappy guitar. I'm working on it lol!

No comments: