Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grindin'



I beat the Conduit saturday night. Still enjoying the multiplayer. I really am looking forward to HVS' next game The Grinder. it's basically L4D for the Wii Crowd with Vampires, Zombies, werewolves, and Slashers, which are basically your Michael Meyers/ Jason Voorhees type boss characters. The sweet part about it is if you turn away from them they disappear and reappear behind you like in the movies. that's kinda cool.

HVS has been on a roll so far. I'm very impressed with thier efforts with trying to prove that things that people say can't be done actually can. This is basically my visual tribute to The Grinder. I'll be making some tweaks to the overall image due to some issues I notices while coloring it. I also want to establish a bit of atmosphere to it if i possibly can. The final will be up fairly soon.

No comments: