Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Crate Digging: LeWayne needs his Space..


More art to prove that I don't just post sketches and stuff. I'm sitting on a ton of things that I'm posting as i feel comfortable doing so. So These last few weeks were nothing short of frustrating. I just got off a project at work and decided that it would be in my best interest to take that next step and learn 3D Studio Max.

The results were actually fruitful. I finished three models, all of which I can't show you due to security related issues at work. It's ok I'll be trying to get 3Ds max for my home PC (that is if it can even handle it.) So I can further my studies and try to assimilate it into my artworks.

This was an old piece from 2006. I was playing around with some tutorials I found from The Art of Greg Martin website. Some of these space drops were reused for the Blaquefeather Media Version 1.0 site design.

I've always had a fondness for space and the idea of other worlds out there like our own. Maybe one day we'll be able to travel to those worlds.

No comments: