Saturday, March 14, 2009

I guess videogames can be art...


You know, I never really show off my graphic design pieces here. I usually assume that people have been on my deviantart page, or have seen what i've posted on Gingerbox. I got a message from my yahoo account stating that my yahoo briefcase is closing down at the end of this month and i should download my files from there back to my comptuer, and surprisingly enough i stored some of my works on there for transport before the days of the usb drive.

This piece is a part of a tutorial i had to make and post for my co-workers as a "artists helping artists" program we had at my old office.

If memory serves me, right It took the better half of a week to get this completed, and this was after using my friend, Koz's PSP fatty for reference and various images on the internetz. I would love to do more stuff like this.

1 comment:

art said...

You should really check pearl art and crafts. They really have incredible pricing.
www.pearl paintcom