Saturday, April 19, 2008

Move over, Rover!!



Just posting up a new pic from the other day. I wound up going to a friend's party last night and didn't get home until 5am. So I wound up sleeping a lot. lol. I'll resume my drawing and posting duties monday, but I'm on break for the weekends.

This marks the first of a few toning tests I'm planning on doing. They'll be quick refs that I'll be using for any panel toning i'll have to do for this 8 pager i'm working out in my head. Again it's one step further than my usual "think something out. bullshit for a couple of months then give up" formula.

The only thing i don't like about this one is that you can't see his septum piercing since he has pretty dark features, and it's a smaller web safe img. that's not that big of a deal, but i'll figure out how to remedy this later.

No comments: