Saturday, May 1, 2010

A very late Day Four: Sheenah

Yeah it took me a bit of time to get this one out. We had some severe thunderstorms rolling through the area last night, with quite a few Tornado warnings, so I couldn't really get anything done. Then this morning as I was blasting through the previous one I realized that there were way too many mistakes that I would have to go back and fix on the drawing end. So after a redraw, and some coloring here we are. Day four today and Day five tomorrow evening. 

I figured a crazed aerobic instructor would make an interesting fighting game character. She could use her routines for combos and her super would be a crazed running in place dance that would suck the opponent into it. lol. Of course I had Sheena Easton's "Strut" playing in the background while I colored this.

No comments: