Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm 100% recovered now!!


No more coughing, no more feeling like crap. And now I have to prep the house for my sister coming down from Denver to visit. And you guys? I didn't forget about you. I did some drawings last night for another idea i had for a comic. As it stands I have four comic series ideas floating around in the noggin. This one will be a one-shot, another will be my 4 pager for Gargabox's Missles and Diamonds: Super lovely tales Anthology, Solar Bomb and ???? will be main offerings.

I had a awesome talk with some of the artists from Krypton Comics' artist jam, yesterday about how comics, music and video games need to get their crap together. It was cool because it helped me reaffirm my ambitions about my own work.

I hope you guys are doing well, and that you all have a great Thanksgiving. I have good news. This week I'll be coming up on both a laptop and hopefully if i can get this machine up and running, a new computer. yay!! I'm just going to have to put my underutilized computer repair and maintenance skills to use.

happy Turkey day, guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear mang