Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meetup Sketches and Keiji K inks





I went to the artists and writers meetup sunday, and had a blast. I met Drew Moss, a fellow Deviant Art user, who has a really impressive gallery. I met some other awesome people as well. Hopefully, I can make it to another one before i make my move to Omaha.

These are some of the sketches I did during my time at the meetup. I really like the creepy one in the upper right corner.
I kind of didn't like the realistic depcition of the namekian at the bottom right lol. Oh well. you can't be on point all the time, right?




I forgot to post the inks for that Robotto Keiji K pic i did last week. I figured now is as good a time as any. I used the inkwater from the lines to add the values on the suit. I liked how this turned out, but I think the final left much to be desired. I'll do another one pretty soon. Oh yeah I still have to show off the finished version of that project i was telling you about in my last post.

No comments: